Returns & Exchanges
- An item is ONLY eligible for return within 14 calendar days of Delivery. No Exceptions! Please open and check your package upon receipt :)
- Items must not be worn, used or tampered with and must be placed into their original packing.
- If items are Returned in less than perfect condition the items will be sent back to the customer at the customers expense or Tiny Ruffles Boutique, at its sole discretion, may charge a restocking fee.
- Please include a copy of the invoice/packing slip sent to you at the time of delivery along with a note as to why the merchandise is being returned.
- Effective Immediately: Clearance items will no longer be eligible for return unless damaged, which must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Clearance items are items priced at $9.99 or less. In the past, we have allowed clearance items to be returned As a courtesy, however, due to the increasing numbers of boutiques ordering from us and then returning items they are unable to sell, we are no longer able to offer Clearance items as a return. Clearance items typically go fast and by the time we receive it back as a return, we are no longer able to sell it as items have generally been removed from our website by this point. We hope you understand ❤️
- Holiday items are non returnable and non refundable unless damaged, which must be reported within 5 days.
- Damaged items MUST be reported within 5 days of receiving the goods.
- Customized apparel is nonreturnable.
- Original Shipping is not refundable.
- Refunds are issued back with an online credit. We do NOT issue Cash Returns. All Returns are in the form of Store Credit. You will be issued a Coupon Code that can be used to make a purchase on our website :)
- Returns are processed within 10-15 business days of receiving your return(typically Sooner). We will send you an email confirmation when your return has been received and the Store Credit has been issued. You may then use your store credit at your convenience. It will not expire and can ONLY be used once :)
- Due to the constant change in inventory, we do not do exchanges, so if you’d like to order a different size, color or product, please return for a store credit and then place a new order online.
How Do I Make A Return?
Please email us at email@example.com
You must include a copy of the invoice/packing slip sent to you at the time of delivery along with a note on why the merchandise is being returned.
Return Address for USPS:
Tiny Ruffles Boutique
3623 E. Evans Rd., #128
San Antonio, TX 78259
Lost, Stolen and Damaged Items
Tiny Ruffles is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items when you return and recommend you send it back using an insured courier. We highly recommend you make sure you are provided with a tracking number or delivery confirmation and keep this for your records and for our reference.
Refused or Undeliverable Packages
Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs that vary by shipping method used in the original order.
- If you choose not to have your order re-delivered we can issue Store Credit for the cost of the items but the original shipping cost and the undeliverable charge from the courier will be deducted from the refund as well as a 20% restocking fee.